1. Solid Base frame: The base frame which is constructed of 8/4 high quality solid oak or mahogany specially selected to meet our quality standards is assembled with bolts and dowels.
2. Slate mounting blocks: First quality large solid wood blocks. They provide the secure mounting of the slate to the frame.
3. 1” Slate: Premium slate, 1-inch thick, in three pieces, for sizes7', 8', 9' and 10'. 1 1/2 inch doweled unframed slate, in five pieces, for 12' size. The framed slate extends underneath the rails for consistent play. The slate is precision-machined level to within 10/1000 of an inch.
4. Cloth: Choice of more than 20 different colours of high quality wool and nylon blend cloth.
5. Solid Wood Rails: Solid wood rails and aprons are bolted to the slate so they will always provide lively bounce for every shot! This unique rail anchoring system uses steel plates embedded precisely in the solid hardwood to keep rails secure and true. This method allows for optimal performance of the natural gum rubber cushion and provides a truer rebound.
6. Cushions: Professional "Master Speed" natural rubber cushions provide true rebound and maximum accuracy.
7. Sights: Inlaid diamond pearl sights have a maximum tolerance of 10/1000 of an inch for a consistent play.
8. Pockets: Matching leather pockets with # 6 iron for pool tables and # 10 iron for snooker tables.
The openings meet exact BCA specifications.
9. Legs: Solid wood turned legs for maximum solidity and a classic look.
10. Exclusive legs levelers: Canada Billiard tables incorporate steel levelers inserted into the leg with a tapped bushing to allow leveling on almost any surface. This provides you with a clean looking and more stable table.
11. Finish: Several coats of carefully applied finish ensure peerless quality, durability and sumptuousness. Unlimited choice of stains.