1. Base frame: Super solid frame built of an exclusive material, the 1 1/2" thick, "Sandwich Board".
2. Slate mounting blocks: First quality large solid wood blocks. They provide the secure mounting of the slate on the frame.
3. Slate: Premium 1" thick slate from the best quarries. The framed slate extends underneath the rails for consistent play. The slate is precision-machined level to within 10/1000 of an inch.
4. Cloth: Choice of more than 20 different colours of high quality wool and nylon blend cloth.
5. Rails: Laminate covered solid wood rails are burn, stain and scratch resistant. Rails are bolted to the slate so they will always provide lively bounce for every shot! This unique rail anchoring system uses steel anchors embedded precisely in the solid hardwood to keep rails secure and true. This method allows for optimal performance of the natural gum rubber cushion and provides a truer rebound.
6. Cushions: Professional "Masterspeed" rubber cushions provide true rebound and maximum accuracy.
7. Sights: Inlaid pearl sights have a maximum tolerance of 10/1000 of an inch for a consistent play.
8. Pockets: Colour-coordinated leather pockets with # 6 iron for pool and #10 for snooker. The openings meet BCA standards.
9. Exclusive leg levelers: Canada Billiard tables incorporate steel levelers inserted into the leg with a tapped bushing to allow leveling on almost any surface. This provides you with a clean looking and more stable table.